Monday, January 07, 2008

Homer Simpson Quotes

1 "Mmmm, free goo."
2 "Don't mess with the dead, boy, they have eerie powers."
3 "Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?"
4 "Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"
5 "I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES."
6 "If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it - Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!
7 "When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!"
8 "Trying is the first step towards failure."
9 " What's the point of going out, we're just going to end up back here anyway?"
10 "They have the Internet on computers, now?"
11 "Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button."
12 "Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?"
13 "Here's to alcohol: the source of, and answer to, all of life's problems."
14 "Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow."
15 "Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex. It's also the food preparation."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels:

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homer is such a wise man in so many ways.

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home