Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SANTA'S PICK UP LINES

* I know when you've been bad or good ... so let's skip the small talk, my dear!
* Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?
* Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?
* Some of my best toys run on batteries...
* I see you when you're sleeping - and you don't wear any underwear, do you?
* Screw the "nice" list ... I've got you on my "nice and naughty" list!
* Wanna join the "Mile High" club?
* That's not a candy cane in my pocket, honey. I'm just glad to see you!
* Let me slide down your chimney and I'll give you a big present.
* How about leaving your cookie out with that milk this year?


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels:

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Santa Clause would never lay out naked like this. It is to cold now.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home