Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Joke Tuesday #8 ...

A guy is standing in line at the supermarket when an attractive woman walks up to him and says hello.

"Do you know me?" he asked, unable to place her face. The woman smiles and replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Taken back by this statement, he quickly thinks of the one time that he was ever unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the lady from the party that had me spank your ass raw and then screw you in front of all the other party goers?"

The woman, with a strange look on her face, replies, "No, I'm your daughter's teacher."
___________________________________________
Sally said: *sigh* he bought me flowers today.

Sarah said : That's good isn't it?

Sally said: I don't know...I guess it means he wants me to lay on my back with my legs in the air again...

Sarah said: Why, haven't you got a vase?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home