Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bad Joke Tuesday #22 ...

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced six husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, “Please be gentle, I’m still a virgin.”

“What?” said the puzzled groom.

“How can that be if you’ve been married six times?”

Well, husband #1 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he’d look into it and get back to me.

Husband #2 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn’t know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #3 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn’t sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #4 was in marketing: he had a nice product, but he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #5 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #6 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

“Wow,” said the new husband, " how do you know that I'll get the job done? "

“No problem there my dear, You’re a lawyer. This time I know I’m gonna get screwed big time!”

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home