Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bad Joke Tuesday #12 ...

Santa's Top Pickup Lines

1. Hey Babe, when was the last time you did it in a sleigh?

2. Wanna see my 12-inch elf?

3. I`ve got something special in the sack for you!

4. Ever make it with a fat guy with a whip?

5. I know when you`ve been bad or good--so let`s just get to it!

6. Some of my best toys run on batteries...

7. Interested in seeing the "North Pole"?

8. I see you when you`re sleeping--and I know you don`t wear underwear!

9. "I'll make you shake like a bowl full of jelly."

10. "I put the 'scroo' in Scrooge."

11. "One hour with me, honey, and you'll see flyin' reindeer!"

12. "I got your stocking stuffer right here, Baby!"
_____________________________________
Five signs Your Wife Is Cheating With Santa

1. She comes home with tinsel stuck between her teeth and Claus marks on
her back.

2. Never very adventuresome in bed, she suddenly asks if you want to
do it "reindeer style."

3. Her picture is prominently featured on santasbitches.com.

4. She's shaved her pubic hair into the shape of a little chimney.

5. You find milk stains & cookie crumbs in her panties.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home