Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy Hump Day

Today's offering is a quick but funny panty shot and a couple of jokes to go with it. I hope that you enjoy them..... K. B.

Joke #1

One day a woman named Barbara from Beverly Hills had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. During emergency surgery she had a near-death experience. She saw god and asked, " Is this it?" God said, "No, you have another thirty years to live." Upon her recovery, she decided to stay in the hospital and have collagen shots, cheek implants, liposuction, breast augmentation and a face lift. She figured that since she had another thirty years left, she might as well make the most of it.
After her final operation, she walked out of the hospital and was promptly killed by an ambulance speeding up to the hospital. She arrived in front of God and said, " I thought you said that I had another thirty years left?" God replied, " Barbara?..My bad... I just didn't recognize you! "

Joke #2

A man suspected his wife of seeing another man. So, he hired a famous Chinese detective, Ram Pam Sim Wimm, to watch and report any activities that might develop.

A few days later, he received this report.......

Most honorable Sir.
You leave house. He come house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she get on train. I follow. He and she go in hotel. I climb tree, look in window. He kiss she. She kiss he. He strip she. She strip he. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. Fall out of tree, not see........ No Fee.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Labels: , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home